IR Infrared Borescope
E-vision’s IR infrared borescopes feature lightweight, compact and versatile portable systems that make them ideal for use in military, police, fire and other fields. They allow for a fast, effective night vision detection for searching buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, and cargo.
Features and specifications
- The portable integrated body completes every function with just one user’s hand.
- 360° silent motor/mechanical control bending, accurate location
- 5-inch 1080 dot matrix HD digital LCD touch screen to show the real environment; touch image to zoom in & out; 5 level brightness adjustment; adapt to complex conditions
- audio and video recording; images can be edited online via touch screen; print report with one button
- A 5600K white light source is available; realistic reduction of the detection target’s color environment
- infrared/white/ultraviolet/three built-in light sources, freely switch between them
- left and right split screen display, with real-time preview image on the left and reference image comparison on the right
- 25500/18650 double lithium battery power supply, easy to replace, working period of 4 hours at a time
- Removable sunshade, flexible change
- multi-mode output, HDMI support; one operation can be shared to more than one person,
- supports WiFi/bluetooth/wireless emission/4G and other multi-mode wireless image transmission systems (including image and audio synchronous recording)
- 940nm IR infrared night vision system, a professional survey videoscope; clear night vision for objects 10 meters away
- 6.0mm & 4.0mm probe specifications